1. Unit 2 Vocabulary is due tomorrow.
2. Study your lit. element terms as well.
1. Continue to take notes on the Signposts- Work through Signposts "Tough Questions," "Aha Moments," and "Words from the Wiser." Be sure to watch the video clips as well. Remember you are looking for examples of those signposts in the clips.
2. Come to class with any questions you need answered, and be ready to practice the signposts.
3. Vocabulary is due tomorrow. It should be ready when you walk into class.
1. Begin Vocabulary Unit 1- Due Thursday
2. Study Vocab words each night
Vocabulary is found under the "Vocabulary" tab.
1. Finish Lit. Elements Pre-Test (A copy of story and handout are below.)
2. Complete Parts of Speech Diagnostic Handout
3. Complete Google Forms
4. Don't forget to bring a book you love tomorrow! (If you have one at home already.)
1. Explore the website
2. Look over "Resources" tab to find out class expectations
3. Fill out Google Form (must use school Google acct.)
4. Show parents website & syllabus
5. Have parents fill out Google Form
Due Date: Friday 01/20